HP LaserJet P2035N and NetGear Wireless N-300 USB Adapter (297 Views)
Occasional Visitor
MareC31_1
Message 1 of 2 (297 Views)

HP LaserJet P2035N and NetGear Wireless N-300 USB Adapter

I am having printing issues with my HP LaserJet P2035N only when I connect the NetGear Wireless N-300 USB Adapter. As long as the NetGear Adapter is not connected I am able to print but once I connect the printer stops working. Does anyone know what may be the cause of this problem? I uninstalled and reinstalled both items and checked the connections but nothing seems to resolve this issue. Please help.
Honored Contributor
David Zuts
Message 2 of 2 (297 Views)

Re: HP LaserJet P2035N and NetGear Wireless N-300 USB Adapter

Maybe the wireless device is set to the same address as the printer. Best would be to do a cold reset of the printer with the wireless adapter connecting to the network. The printer should find a new address via bootp or dhcp. Print a config page of the printer after the cold reset by pressing the green button until both lights start to flash and release. The second page should have the new network settings and use those to change the driver's ip address. Pressing the go and cancel buttons at the same time for at least 10 seconds but no more than 20 should reset the printer. When the printer comes to ready wait about 2 minutes and then print the config pages.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.