04-04-2012 02:57 PM - edited 04-23-2012 07:48 AM
PLEASE NOTE: the Submission deadline has been extended to April 30th. Submit an entry today! http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MNRLDZB
HP is pleased to announce the 7th annual HP Software Awards of Excellence. The 2012 awards recognize the exemplary use of HP IT Performance Suite to operate a secure, seamless IT environment and deliver business results that matter. Let us know what you’re doing to drive the success of your business or organization!
HP Awards of Excellence offer you the opportunity to be recognized for your accomplishments within you own organization, with your business leaders, and among your industry peers. Independent judges will be looking for the best exemplary usage of an HP solution, or for an implementation that has truly demonstrated how an IT organization has improved their overall performance by implementing one or more components of the HP IT Performance Suite to improve and demonstrate the value IT created for the company, customer satisfaction, operational excellence, and future orientation.
Nominees must be using one or more components of the HP IT Performance Suite as the foundation of a comprehensive performance system. The system will have delivered measurable improvements in IT performance through key IT initiatives such as:
- Application transformation initiatives that enable organizations to build applications faster, and manage them to optimize business value and reduce maintenance costs
- Converged infrastructure initiatives that drive out cost and build a foundation for agile service delivery
- Enterprise security initiatives that touch people, processes, technology, and content to protect assets, resources, and customer data and to meet regulatory mandates
- Information optimization initiatives that harness the power of information by discovering and governing it across the enterprise and turning it into insight that drives effective business decisions and innovation
- Hybrid delivery initiatives that strategically blend traditional, private cloud, public cloud, and outsourcing models to make sure the business is getting the best service at the best price all the time
Special consideration will be given to the following types of projects:
- HP Project and Portfolio Management Center may have been implemented.
- Several HP solution centers have been implemented and integrated using HP Operations Orchestration software, HP Universal CMDB software, etc.
- Business benefits are quantified and measured through defined KPIs and performance targets.
- The solution bridges functional silos (such as operations or application development)
- The solution connects business and IT stakeholders and cascades performance improvements throughout the enterprise.
You can increase your chances of winning by:
- Including IT and business metrics in your submission to support claims of performance improvement/excellence
- Linking IT performance improvements to the business results that really matter—to the end customer, to the shareholder, for the environment, etc.
Selected honorees will receive:
- Spotlight recognition at HP Discover 2012 on June 4 – 7 in Las Vegas. (HP DISCOVER is a mega-event that combines HP Software Universe, HP Technology@Work, and HP Tech Forum.)
- One complimentary pass to HP Discover 2012 in Las Vegas (Travel costs are the responsibility of the winning companies.) This USD 1,795 value is not redeemable for cash.
- Several visual depictions of features of your company’s story at HP Discover 2012
- An HP Software Awards of Excellence trophy
- An awards ceremony on your company site in the weeks following HP Discover 2012, to recognize the success of your team
Submissions will be accepted until April 23, 2012 and winners will be notified during the middle of May, and officially announced during HP Discover in early June.
Submit an entry: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MNRLDZB
Read the Rules of Participation: http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Awards-of-Excellence-