About the Author
Rick Barron is a Program Manager for various aspects of the PM team and HPSW UX/UI team; and working on UX projects associated with HP.com. ...
Follow Us on Youtube
- BYOD adoption across Verticals, Part 2 of 2
- BYOD adoption across Verticals, Part 1 of 2
- How to design a mobile app that will keep your use...
Agile + Mobile = Performanc
e: 5 steps to improve p...
Enterprise mobile apps…what’
s in store for the fut...
- Got 4 mins? Take this quick tour of HP Anywhere S...
s! Are you prepared for the Internet of ...
- BYOD: California ruling a wake-up call
- Why mobile apps need to update rapidly and evolve ...
- Why mobile apps need to go out the door with high ...
- Marcus Turner(anon) on: Unlocking the Power of Enterprise Mobility: HP Any...
- Chris Hazelton(anon) on: Mobile World Congress - Can you describe it?
- apadmi(anon) on: Scoot over Apple and Google…the enterprise app sto...
mobile app developer (anon)
Enterprise mobile applicatio
n developmen t with HP ...
Mark Simon (anon)
It all started with Nathan Stubblefie
- on: A post from the hacking combat zone
- iphone apps development(anon) on: Designing Killer Mobile Apps - Hangout On Air
ary apps for mobile built on HP Anywhe...
- Kobieisen on: HP Anywhere – enabling the new style of IT
See the mobile app revolution
, live in action!