About the Author
Rick Barron is a Program Manager for various aspects of the PM team and HPSW UX/UI team; and working on UX projects associated with HP.com. ...
Follow Us on Youtube
- Get the latest in mobile on the Med
14 steps to improve your Mobile Applicatio
- Halloween on Social Media: make your brand more re...
- Rethinking the Plastics (Apps) Revolution
- It's chaos out there. Is your content really safe...
- Mobile apps and 2.0…are you ready?
- BYOD adoption across Verticals, Part 2 of 2
- BYOD adoption across Verticals, Part 1 of 2
- How to design a mobile app that will keep your use...
Agile + Mobile = Performanc
e: 5 steps to improve p...
- Marcus Turner(anon) on: Unlocking the Power of Enterprise Mobility: HP Any...
- Chris Hazelton(anon) on: Mobile World Congress - Can you describe it?
- apadmi(anon) on: Scoot over Apple and Google…the enterprise app sto...
mobile app developer (anon)
Enterprise mobile applicatio
n developmen t with HP ...
Mark Simon (anon)
It all started with Nathan Stubblefie
- on: A post from the hacking combat zone
- iphone apps development(anon) on: Designing Killer Mobile Apps - Hangout On Air
ary apps for mobile built on HP Anywhe...
- Kobieisen on: HP Anywhere – enabling the new style of IT
See the mobile app revolution
, live in action!