Re: "Login wasn't permitted". BSM 11.20 admin login error (156 Views)
Advisor
TravisBak
Message 1 of 4 (210 Views)

"Login wasn't permitted". BSM 11.20 admin login error

Hey all,

I've got BSM 11.20 installed on two servers (one GW and one DP) and had it working fine until i stopped the services and ran the configuration tool to change the admin password. Now when i try to login with the admin user (and I am 100% sure of the changed password) i get the following error:

Has anyone had this problem before ?

Cheers ;)

Please use plain text.
Advisor
TravisBak
Message 2 of 4 (204 Views)

Re: "Login wasn't permitted". BSM 11.20 admin login error

CORRECTION: BSM version is 9.21
Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
pafreire
Message 3 of 4 (175 Views)

Hello Travis,

Based in your description of change password process, I think that you changed the JMX password.

To change admin password in BSM, you need to go to 'Admin' menu (logged as admin), then 'Personal Settings'. In 'User account' tab fill the password fields with old and new passwords and click in 'Apply' button.

HTH,

Paulo

“The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution.”
Bertrand Russell
Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
Stephen Kirven
Message 4 of 4 (156 Views)

Hi,

We're actually seeing this error now in our Staging environment on BSM 9.13. I don't think the JMX password change is it. When I type in a "wrong" password, it gives me a proper message. When  I type in the correct password, I get this same error. Was there ever a solution identified?
Thanks,

Stephen

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation