Re: Sitescope File monitors – Error parsing net time command (219 Views)
Occasional Contributor
SSVinny
Message 1 of 3 (273 Views)

Sitescope File monitors – Error parsing net time command

Interested to see if others are experiencing lots of entries in error.log file for SiteScope file monitors.

Sample message from error.log

2013-09-18 10:08:21,180 [UAT Check ivr.hb(UAT_Heartbeat/9) ] (Platform.java:3130) ERROR - Error parsing 'net time' command's "Current time" output: Unparseable date: "Current time at \\ourservername.gov.bc.ca is 2013-09-18 10:08 AM"

If I run the  net time  command manually it returns the date and time information. 

C:\>net time \\ourservername.gov.bc.ca
Current time at \\ourservername.gov.bc.ca is 9/18/2013 12:35 PM

The command completed successfully.

Appears that sitescope file monitors run this command as part of the file check.

I have logged a call with support however no answer at this point.   We are running SS version 10.10

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
PatWest
Message 2 of 3 (219 Views)

Re: Sitescope File monitors – Error parsing net time command

hi,

Please mention this ID in the support case :"QCCR1I64520", and hopefully they may be able to progress the support case.

PatW
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
SSVinny
Message 3 of 3 (180 Views)

Re: Sitescope File monitors – Error parsing net time command

Feed back from HP support.  seems it has been happening in all versions, in fact in the last release sitescope 11.22, also we have the problem, R&D is planning to release a fix in the next release, 11.23, scheduled for mid-December, according to information on ER.   If anyone installs 11.23 let me know if problem still exists.  vince

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation