Sitescope 11.20 x64 - Always failed on change method remote server from telnet to SSH V2. (250 Views)
Valued Contributor
beu_deuh
Message 1 of 3 (250 Views)
Accepted Solution

Sitescope 11.20 x64 - Always failed on change method remote server from telnet to SSH V2.

Hi All,

I have a problem of changing the method connection for remote server, when I click save and test when it also pop-up appears with message 

attempting SSH V2 connect

SSH V2 connect failed

remote command error (-1)

remote command error (-1)

The following screenshot on attachment.

Can you help me to troubleshoot my problem?

Regards,

bedeuh

HP Expert
kenneth.gonzalez
Message 2 of 3 (224 Views)

Re: Sitescope 11.20 x64 - Always failed on change method remote server from telnet to SSH V2.

Are you sure your server is set up to serve SSH conections? Can you SSH to the server from SiS server with PuTTY?
Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
Valued Contributor
beu_deuh
Message 3 of 3 (206 Views)

Re: Sitescope 11.20 x64 - Always failed on change method remote server from telnet to SSH V2.

Hi kenneth,

The problems has been resolved by self.

I have fix the issue with credential to manual (insert credential on properties monitoring) not add credential.

Thanks for advice.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.