Re: SiteScope Monitor runs are currently suspended (444 Views)
Occasional Advisor
MattRees
Message 1 of 7 (466 Views)
Accepted Solution

SiteScope Monitor runs are currently suspended

Hello, 

My SiteScope trial license has now expired and a new production license has been added to SiteScope. I've imported the License file(Import Successfull message received) and restarted the server. However, when I check Installed licenses (Preferences >General Preferences>Licenses) the new license is not displayed. 

In addition to this, the License Usage Monitor and various other monitors are not updating and are showing as "Monitor runs are currently suspended" - Is this because the license is not being picked up?

Many Thanks, 

Matt

Trusted Contributor
SB_RRK
Message 2 of 7 (461 Views)

Re: SiteScope Monitor runs are currently suspended

The license is not installed correctly.

Hope the license file was generated with the correct informations.

HP Expert
jmmirchev
Message 3 of 7 (459 Views)

Hi Matt,

There might be a couple of reasons for this behaviour . The main two I could think of are :

- the original (default) license is preventing the new one to be loaded

- there is an issue with the new license and it is not accepted by the server.

Let's first check the first option , please go to the license page and check the box to show the expired licenses.

If the default license is still there remove all the licenses and add the new one again, then restart the server and see if it is picked up.

Let me know if this helps !

Yordan

Yordan Mirchev
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
HP Expert
vesst
Message 4 of 7 (455 Views)

Try both to load the license file OR to enter the license manually.

------------------------
Veselin Trachev
HP Software Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
Occasional Advisor
MattRees
Message 5 of 7 (444 Views)

Hi All, 

Thankyou for your prompt reply

@SB_RBK - "Hope the license file was generated with the correct informations." - Could you possibly explain what you mean by this? I have been passed this license file, but is there anything I can check within the file itself?

@Yordan - I've had a look at the license information and there are no expired licenses displayed

@Veselin - I've tried to load the file and it returns "The license(s) were successfully imported. You must restart SiteScope for the change to take full effect" - which has already been done. How would I enter the license manually?

Many Thanks, 

Matt

Trusted Contributor
SB_RRK
Message 6 of 7 (427 Views)

No you cannot check in the license file.

What do you mean the license file is passed to you?

License files are generated either from the HP portal or by the HP license department. You have to provide informations like hostname, IP, SAID, etc....

Occasional Advisor
MattRees
Message 7 of 7 (397 Views)

Hi All, 

Resolved the Issue.

Seemed like the licenses were registered with incorrect target information. They were rehosted and reimported. I also had to remove the expired license as you said @Yordan (Although it didnt seem to display until I added the new licenses)

All points have been registered and monitors have resumed! Thanks for all your help!

Matt

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.