SiteScope 11.23 Default SS Health SSL Certificate State Error (496 Views)
Collector
webber1
Message 1 of 3 (496 Views)
Accepted Solution

SiteScope 11.23 Default SS Health SSL Certificate State Error

I am getting an alarm in the SSL Certificate section for expired certs after a fresh install.  The only documentation I see is that this monitor looks at the key store under the <sitescope install dir>\java\lib\security\cacerts.  I see the file, but it's listed as a "file" not any certificate related file where I may change and or update the cert if I found a new copy any one come across this?

I have reviewed the list of currently installed CA certs on the computer account of the host, and don't see anything out of the ordinary.  

Could someone point me in the right direction in updating this, or where I may adjust the counter?  I don't want to shut this monitor off but would like to avoid.

Also is there a patch that might address this?

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
Gunnar_L
Message 2 of 3 (485 Views)

Re: SiteScope 11.23 Default SS Health SSL Certificate State Error

Hi,

Please go to: SiS GUI-->Preferences-->Certificate Management in there you can see the full list of certificates.

Sort them by "Valid Until" and check the expired certs.

Besrt Regards,

Gunnar López
HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Please use plain text.
Collector
webber1
Message 3 of 3 (478 Views)

Re: SiteScope 11.23 Default SS Health SSL Certificate State Error

Thank you very much that is exactly where I was needing to look!

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation