Re: SiS 11.20 - cannot find "Report" (314 Views)
Occasional Advisor
Tareq_Hadid
Message 1 of 8 (402 Views)
Accepted Solution

SiS 11.20 - cannot find "Report"

Hi,

I'm trying to create a Report for the monitors I've added but I cannot find the "Report" button, knowing that I'm logging to SiS as Administrator.

Can anyone please help?

How do I run the monitor:

Click the right click on the group and click "Run Monitors".

Regards,

Tareq Hadid

HP Expert
vesst
Message 2 of 8 (350 Views)

Re: SiS 11.20 - cannot find "Report"

Hi there!

This is a normal behavior if you are using a SiteScope for Load Testing. You can find more information in the guide, page 307, Chapter 12.

Regards,
Veselin

------------------------
Veselin Trachev
HP Software Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
Occasional Advisor
Tareq_Hadid
Message 3 of 8 (336 Views)

Hi Vesst,

Thanks for the answer, I have reviewed that page and reviewed the LoadRunner guide as well. In the LoadRunner guide it says that "The SiteScope monitor can measure server, network, and processor performance counters." Does that mean that I won't be able to generate a text report? for example, the TOP SQL's?

Regards,

Tareq Hadid

HP Expert
vesst
Message 4 of 8 (331 Views)

Hi Tareq Hadid,

correct, when using SiteScope for Load Testing the data is ONLY being send and you won`t be able to run reports. That`s way you can set monitor more frequently. Furthermore when using HP System Health you can use only the predefined monitors and cannot customize monitors.

I hope this information is helpful for you!

Regards,

Veselin

------------------------
Veselin Trachev
HP Software Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
Occasional Advisor
Tareq_Hadid
Message 5 of 8 (329 Views)

OK, another question, does that mean that we need a new license to generate reports from SiteScope?

Regards,

Tareq Hadid

HP Expert
vesst
Message 6 of 8 (325 Views)

Hi Tareq Hadid,

yes, you will need license to have SiteScope as stand-alone program!

Regards,

Veselin

------------------------
Veselin Trachev
HP Software Support

Occasional Advisor
Tareq_Hadid
Message 7 of 8 (318 Views)

[ Edited ]

Thank you Veselin.

Regards,

Tareq Hadid

HP Expert
kenneth.gonzalez
Message 8 of 8 (314 Views)

Hi,

Notice that importing a standalone license into your LR instance will NOT enable reports. You need to install a standalone instance and rebuild you monitors, which by the way can't have such high frequencies as in a LR instance.
Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.