Scheduling email report in BSM9 (180 Views)
Occasional Advisor
Arvinder_Pal
Message 1 of 5 (180 Views)

Scheduling email report in BSM9

Hi Experts,

I want to schedule a report on daily basis containing all the alerts that were generated on a particular day and email them to an email id. Is it possible to achieve this in BSM9.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Arvinder

HP Expert
Asaf Shechter
Message 2 of 5 (162 Views)

Re: Scheduling email report in BSM9

you can schedule a report which will show you all CI Status alerts or EUM Alerts, but in both cases you need to select CI or Application.

if this is not what you are looking for, then you need to clarify your question.

Occasional Advisor
Arvinder_Pal
Message 3 of 5 (139 Views)

Hi Asaf,

What I am looking for over here is a report containing all the events generated on a particular day (all severities, applications) which should directly come to my email id.

So is there any way I can configure that in OMI.

I went to Application->User Reports->Custom Query Builder (Sample type as Event) and tried to build one report but everytime I tried to run it, I got No Data as an output.

Can you please suggest whether this is right way or is their any other way to achieve that.

Regards,

Arvinder

Respected Contributor
Konstantin.Kornienko
Message 4 of 5 (128 Views)

Alas, OMi itself is missing reporting functionality at all.

We're using external reporting software to solve this task (MS Reporting Services or Crystal)

HP Expert
Asaf Shechter
Message 5 of 5 (123 Views)

OMi reports available via SHR (Service Health Reporter).
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.