08-08-2012 07:34 AM
I need to know few concepts about BPM and SLA.
1) If BPM and BAC are in different time zone, suppose BPM is in US and BAC in UK, what will be the impact on SLA reports if SLA is having UK time zone.
2) When creating a profile why GMT offset setting is required. Where it it used?
3) When creating a new user, we set GMT offset, is it required for a user to see report according to his time zone or why?
Please reply ASAP.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Solved! Go to Solution.
08-08-2012 09:18 AM
2) it is used in the EUM reports and insertion of samples into the DB
3) users will always see the reports according to their timezone, which will determine which samples are relevant from the DB.