QTP script not working on BSM/BPM 9.23 (639 Views)
Advisor
Denis Peuziat
Message 1 of 6 (639 Views)
Accepted Solution

QTP script not working on BSM/BPM 9.23

Hello,

I updated HP BSM and HP BPM from 9.13 to 9.23 version because I upgraded XP workstation to Seven. So now I have :

- WS 2008 R2 SP1 with HP BSM 9.23

- Seven Enterprise SP1 with HP BPM 9.23 (for LoadRunner scripts)

- Seven Enterprise SP1 with HP BPM 9.23 + QTP 11.0 (for QTP scripts)

All LoadRunner scripts are working fine on the new workstation. But for the QTP scripts, they are all failing. When I try to launch them manually nothing happen and MDRV log said that "The required log file for this task does not exist."

To resolve the problem I tried to stop BPM service and launch as process through "\HP\LoadGenerator\launch_service\bin\magentproc.exe" but when I do this HP BSM can't contact anymore my BPM agent and local web console is not reachable.

Do you have suggestion please ?

Thanks.

HP Expert
PatWest
Message 2 of 6 (596 Views)

Re: QTP script not working on BSM/BPM 9.23

HP Expert
Javier_Mora
Message 3 of 6 (595 Views)

Hi Denis,

Can you confirm if the respective patches were applied in the server as per system requirements from BPM 9.23 guide?

QTP BPM 923.jpg

Additionally, please check  if the QTP user is logged on in BPM as the QTP test will not be able to run if  the computer is locked, or user is logged off.

Kind regards,

Javier

Advisor
Denis Peuziat
Message 4 of 6 (578 Views)

I downgrade the version of BPM to 9.13 because I have QTP 11.0 without patch. But when I try to access BPM web console, here the error I got (remotely on the server and from another computer)

Error BPM.png

HP Expert
kenneth.gonzalez
Message 5 of 6 (573 Views)

Denis, are you using Java 7u51? I think this is an issue with security levels for applets, not related to BPM. Check this post: http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Application-Perf-Mgmt-BAC-BSM/Support-Tip-BSM-9-23-was-certified-with-J...
Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
Advisor
Denis Peuziat
Message 6 of 6 (565 Views)

Hello,

Thanks everyone, the issue is solved. I downgrade BPM to 9.13 and QTP to 11.00 and I made the necessary changes on Java control panel like suggered. All is working fine now.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.