Re: Product Technical Issue: SISConfigurati onEnrichmentUp graderis getting Failed on Staging Gatewa (282 Views)
Frequent Advisor
Syed Uzair D Hashmi
Message 1 of 3 (332 Views)

Product Technical Issue: SISConfigurati onEnrichmentUp graderis getting Failed on Staging Gateway

We are performing Staging upgrade from BAC 8.07 to BSM 9.13. Currently Configuration Upgrade is happening on the Staging GW Upgrade Wizard.

The issue is that the SISConfiguration Enrichment Upgrader is getting "Failed". The sampleEnrich.upgrade.log shows the following error:

2012-12-17 16:39:48,615 [RMI TCP Connection(376)-3.239.240.243] (SampleEnrichmentUpgrade.java:310) ERROR - The following required content packs are missing : [HPOprMss, HPOprJEE, HPOprInf, HPOprOra]
2012-12-17 16:39:48,615 [RMI TCP Connection(376)-3.239.240.243] (SampleEnrichmentUpgrade.java:154) INFO - SampleEnrichmentUpgrade upgrader status is : FAILEDCustomer id = 1
2012-12-17 16:39:48,615 [RMI TCP Connection(376)-3.239.240.243] (SampleEnrichmentUpgrade.java:168) INFO - Cleanup content pack credentials.Customer id = 1

On a previous case where we got a similar issue, the solution was to execute the following command to have all the content packs reloaded:

E:\HPBSM\opr\bin>contentManager -a -username **** -password ****
INFO: Operation successful.

However, this did not work and we are still getting the error.

We also tried running the following, without luck.

E:\HPBSM\opr\bin>ContentManager -i E:\HPBSM\conf\opr\content\en_US\MM-MSS.xml -username **** -password ****

E:\HPBSM\opr\bin>ContentManager -i E:\HPBSM\conf\opr\content\en_US\MM-JEE.xml -username **** -password ****

E:\HPBSM\opr\bin>ContentManager -i E:\HPBSM\conf\opr\content\en_US\MM-INF.xml -username **** -password ****

E:\HPBSM\opr\bin>ContentManager -i E:\HPBSM\conf\opr\content\en_US\MM-Ora.xml -username **** -password ****

E:\HPBSM\opr\bin>

All of the below showed "INFO: Operation successful.", however we are still getting the same "Failed" message on the Upgrade UI and the same error on the logs.

Please let us know how can we solve this.

Advisor
markkunz
Message 2 of 3 (291 Views)

Re: Product Technical Issue: SISConfigurati onEnrichmentUp graderis getting Failed on Staging Gatewa

I am also getting the exact same error during the upgrade. Were you able to resolve this?
Frequent Advisor
Syed Uzair D Hashmi
Message 3 of 3 (282 Views)

Re: Product Technical Issue: SISConfigurati onEnrichmentUp graderis getting Failed on Staging Gatewa

Yes, we were able to resolve this.

We have SSO enabled & CA Siteminder was the cause of it. We disabled Siteminder & were able to get this completed.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.