Re: Monitoring Automation - Error when trying to upload policy from OMW using ConfigExchange.sh (230 Views)
Occasional Advisor
Lars_Folcke
Message 1 of 3 (283 Views)

Monitoring Automation - Error when trying to upload policy from OMW using ConfigExchange.sh

Hi!

I am implementing Monitoring Automation for a customer and we will start with  deploying the Systems Infrastructure Aspects. But we would also very much like to grab the HP SIM snmp traps for Power Supplys, Fan´s etc. from our HP servers. My thinking was to export the SIM policys from OMW (using the SIM integration SPI policy´s) and to upload them in to BSM and the Monitoring Automation.

I am following the MA Admin Guide to do this and first I am downloading the OMW policy´s and then using the ConfigExchange.sh command to upload them in to BSM/OMi MA all according to the manual.

./ConfigExchange.sh -uploadOM -input /tmp/Insight -server mybsm-gw.test.se -username admin -password test

But I am receiving an error message "Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ..." se attached png picture

Have anyone tested this features or have any suggestions how to solve this?

Best regards,

Lars-Erik Folcke

Honored Contributor
HaraldPfaender
Message 2 of 3 (239 Views)

Re: Monitoring Automation - Error when trying to upload policy from OMW using ConfigExchange.sh

Hello,

does the problem still exist? If yes are you able to use the "check" option with the CLI?

In addition can you attach the policy here?

HP Expert
PatWest
Message 3 of 3 (230 Views)

Re: Monitoring Automation - Error when trying to upload policy from OMW using ConfigExchange.sh

hi,

I've tested this on a system with MA installed. I did not get the error.

I'm assuming there is a problem with the policy itself.

But to verify this is the case, it would be nice if you could upload it here, so i can test it.

Patw

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.