Logfile Monitor requirement - SiteScope (146 Views)
Regular Advisor
Binod_Kumar
Message 1 of 4 (146 Views)

Logfile Monitor requirement - SiteScope

I need to use log file monitor for AP server web application which is in another server

My requirement is that the monitor will access the log file of ASP server and find out the number of errors present during some specific time period.

And I will specify the condition that if the number of error is >5 it should alert a warning

where will i have to use the specific condition in the log file monitor in the sitescope

Regards,

Binod

Thanks in advance

Regard,
Binod
HP Expert
kenneth.gonzalez
Message 2 of 4 (127 Views)

Re: Logfile Monitor requirement - SiteScope

Check documentation about log file sample rules file. This is the only way to do that.
Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
Regular Advisor
Binod_Kumar
Message 3 of 4 (114 Views)

can you send me link for that file

Regards

Binod

Thanks in advance

Regard,
Binod
HP Expert
kenneth.gonzalez
Message 4 of 4 (111 Views)

Check this KB: http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM173306
Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.