Re: Locations Ci's in BPM Top View get "Not Up to Date" or "No Availability" sta (285 Views)
Occasional Advisor
ILAN
Message 1 of 3 (330 Views)
Accepted Solution

Locations Ci's in BPM Top View get "Not Up to Date" or "No Availability" statuses

Hi Guys,

I have BSM 9.13 running BPM 9.22 from several locations, I have a Top View Breaking my transactions by Locations.

I get allot of "Not Up to Date" for locations (Blue color) or "No Availability" statuses- this is not consistent- it varies from location to location and from transaction to transactions.

Can anyone guide me on what can be the couse for that? On which logs should I look? What can resolve this?

Thanks in Advanced

I'm attaching some screensots- maybe you can help :)

Occasional Advisor
ILAN
Message 2 of 3 (285 Views)

Re: Locations Ci's in BPM Top View get "Not Up to Date" or "No Availability" sta

OK,

I got some answers if anyone interested please show your interest and I'll post here.

Regards,

Occasional Visitor
Rahul87
Message 3 of 3 (267 Views)

Re: Locations Ci's in BPM Top View get "Not Up to Date" or "No Availability" sta

Hello,

I faced same issue on my environment, could you please let me know the step need to be taken on this?

Fast responce appericated......

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.