Re: Java Process Threshols- Can anyone share their settings? (149 Views)
Advisor
lprice3
Message 1 of 2 (169 Views)

Java Process Threshols- Can anyone share their settings?

I'm  looking for threshold settings for the java processes on  my Gateway and DP servers for the following:

CPU usage, Memory usage, Heap Free, Permanent Heap Free Memory, Current Thread Count and Dead Locked Threads

Can anyone share what they have?

LeRoy

Neighborhood Admin
BGroot
Message 2 of 2 (149 Views)

Re: Java Process Threshols- Can anyone share their settings?

Hi,

Don't know if you know but we have created a number of support customer forums that are being monitored and moderated by experience HP Support Engineers, as an extra service for those customers who have a valid support contract. One of these forums is for Application Performance Management (BAC/BSM).

These forums will only be accessible to those customers who have a valid support contract.

For more information on how to get access to these forums please see:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/News/Support-Customer-Forums-now-available/m-p/5610181#U5610181 

IMPORTANT: You need to have a valid support contract tied to your HP Passport profile in order to access this forum. See the link I provide above on the support customer forums for more details. 

If you have any questions please let me know.

Greetings,

Bill

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.