Re: How to know the details of all scheduled jobs that are running in UCMDB server (198 Views)
Advisor
ShravanK
Message 1 of 10 (229 Views)
Accepted Solution

How to know the details of all scheduled jobs that are running in UCMDB server

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to know the details of all scheduled jobs that are running in UCMDB server.

What is the database table name to find out these details.

Best Regards,

Shravan

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
Rutger
Message 2 of 10 (211 Views)

Re: How to know the details of all scheduled jobs that are running in UCMDB server

I have no idea where to get that info from the database.

However when I want an accurate list of active jobs I log on to the probes JMX consoles, one by one, and use the viewJobsStatuses method in the JobsInformation MBean to compile it.

Cheers,

Rutger

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
o If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
o Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'
Please use plain text.
Advisor
ShravanK
Message 3 of 10 (206 Views)

Re: How to know the details of all scheduled jobs that are running in UCMDB server

Hi Rutger,

Thanks for your response. When I opened JMX Console, I am unable to find "JobsInformation" Mbean.

There are sections names like "Foundations","JGroups_channel=Oracle_CMDB","JMImplementation","MAM",etc..

Could you please tell me where exact I can find this Mbean.

Best Regards,
Shravan

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
hp4u
Message 4 of 10 (198 Views)

Hi,

Go to Data flow management-->Data flow probe status-->then select each probe.It you give you details about each job or you can use JMX cosnole for the same.

Regards,
hp4u
Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
Rutger
Message 5 of 10 (188 Views)

I think you're looking at the server JMX. Try to connect to the probe JMXs. You can find it at http://probe:1977.

o If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
Rutger
Message 6 of 10 (167 Views)

[ Edited ]

I see my answer was not complete. Depending on whether your probe is deployed in unified or segregated modus the probe JMX port can live on 1977 or 1978.

Here's a screenshot.

probe JMX

When you click on JobsInformation, you can then click on the JobStatuses link and Invoke this operation.

This will result in a screen like this:

JobStatuses

You could use some scripting to parse this page.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
ShravanK
Message 7 of 10 (161 Views)

I am able to connect to JMX using 1977. Thank you for the response.

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
Rutger
Message 8 of 10 (156 Views)

So your problem is solved? Can you mark the post as solved please. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
ShravanK
Message 9 of 10 (150 Views)

Problem got solved. But not sure how to mark the post as solved. There is no option I see.

Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
Rutger
Message 10 of 10 (130 Views)

Looks like you did it :)

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation