Re: How to handle authentication pop-ups when recording inVugen? (87 Views)
Frequent Advisor
BOYZ2009
Message 1 of 3 (87 Views)
Accepted Solution

How to handle authentication pop-ups when recording inVugen?

I am trying to create a Siebel CRM script, but during the recording many authentication pop-up boxes occur, and I have to login to autheticate.

How can I handle this issue beeter to where I do not have to deal with these pop-ups during my recording session or playback?

Any information greatly appreciated.

Points given.

Thanks.
Regular Advisor
BAC Man
Message 2 of 3 (87 Views)

Re: How to handle authentication pop-ups when recording inVugen?

have you tried inserting a web_set_user function at the beginning of your script, with the appropriate parameters?
Honored Contributor
Rajasekhar Gundu
Message 3 of 3 (87 Views)

Re: How to handle authentication pop-ups when recording inVugen?

Any authentications on http 80 port will be recorded directly while entering the data on webpages. But when authentication is on different ports & they are taking system login credentials or any different credentials to be given on popup should be authenticated based on the server to which we are connecting.

web_set_user() will be setup automatically if the capturing level on the ports is enabled. As of now you can place it manually.

If any issues for the same, let me know.

-Raj

Regards,
Raj

Like this Post? Click Kudos! to show appreciation.
Is your issue addressed? Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" against the post which helped you the most.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.