Re: HP SiteScope - disabling alerts after it is acknowledged and reenabling after it changes status (169 Views)
Valued Contributor
RYU123
Message 26 of 27 (169 Views)

Re: HP SiteScope - disabling alerts after it is acknowledged and reenabling after it changes status

Well I was thinking about replacing all the spaces with a "_".
I prefer not to go this route as my big concern is that it may mess up other users or people meaning with the filters they created to filter out SiteScope email alerts, etc. And also the space looks cleaner in my opinion.
I mean I am in no rush to use the API now.
The preferred way is to find the correct syntax.
Well I have not had any luck to use a remote server to disable a SiteScope monitor. So when I have time, I would like to try to use a Windows machine to disable the SiteScope monitors from the Linux machine.
Well anyways thanks for the help Yordan.

Occasional Visitor
AnitaJohn
Message 27 of 27 (87 Views)

Re: HP SiteScope - disabling alerts after it is acknowledged and reenabling after it changes status

Hi Yordan,

Your posts are really helpful.Great job! Can you please tell me how to disable the alerts automatically after the alert has been acknowledged? I am using Sitescope 11.22 ..Your prompt response would be appreciated.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.