Re: HP Service Manager Monitor issue in Sitescope (298 Views)
Regular Advisor
Binod_Kumar
Message 1 of 4 (350 Views)

HP Service Manager Monitor issue in Sitescope

Hello Expert,

I have created Service Manager monitor on Sitescope according the Sis guide "Monitor reference" and followed all the steps,version is mentioned below:

After adding and configuring I am getting Below error on status after Running the Monitor:

Status Summary: Error: ; nested exception is:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in com.peregrine.servicecenter.PWS.IncidentKeysType - IncidentID

HP SM(9.22) and HP Sis(11.22) is already integrated with HP BSM(9.22),

Please let me know if you need any info to find the solution for this configuration error.

Thank in advance,

Regards,

Biniod

Thanks in advance

Regard,
Binod
HP Expert
kenneth.gonzalez
Message 2 of 4 (321 Views)

Re: HP Service Manager Monitor issue in Sitescope

This monitor supports up to SM 9.20, pretty much is a harcoded WS request via the peregrine.jar file so it seems it cannot handle 9.22
Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
Regular Advisor
Binod_Kumar
Message 3 of 4 (309 Views)

Hi Kenneth,

Thanks for your reply,

I have also SM 9.20 but on this version also I am getting the error,

I have attached the configuration screenshot for this monitor, 

can you please check and verify that I have filled all the info correct.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Binod

Thanks in advance

Regard,
Binod
HP Expert
kenneth.gonzalez
Message 4 of 4 (298 Views)

Maybe there's a mismatch of incident attributes mapping in \SiteScope\conf\ems\peregrine\incidentAttributesMapping.config and what your SM is expecting in the ticketing webservice. You should check your settings by comparing keys in IncidentManagement.wsdl  (SM) as stated in first lines of incidentAttributesMapping.config:

# HP ServiceCenter WDSL mapping file. use this file in order to map fields of IncidentManagement.wsdl file to
# the ticket.config file.
# use this convention: <ticket.config field>=<wsdl field>.
# some of the fields are mandatory.
# some of the fields are set directly from the ticket.config file

Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.