Getting Data Encryption error while recording RDP transaction in Vugen 11.51 (518 Views)
Regular Visitor
Ombac
Message 1 of 8 (518 Views)

Getting Data Encryption error while recording RDP transaction in Vugen 11.51

Hi ,

I am getting a data encryption error while recording RDP transaction in vugen 11.51. the remote server is having RDP version 6.1 and the client is having 5.2. also remote server is hosting windows 2008 R2 and client is windows 2003 R2. any suggestion how to overcome this error please?

Thanks,

Om

HP Expert
PatWest
Message 2 of 8 (488 Views)

Re: Getting Data Encryption error while recording RDP transaction in Vugen 11.51

hello,

Please check this document, it should help you :

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM1333675

Hope this helps,
PatW
Occasional Collector
nzvonilov
Message 3 of 8 (469 Views)

Re: Getting Data Encryption error while recording RDP transaction in Vugen 11.51

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I have the same problem.
The above link can not open ( I do not have access to the Contract identifier (SAID))

Could you please briefly explain how to solve this problem with RDP?

Thanks

HP Expert
PatWest
Message 4 of 8 (458 Views)

Cause  

In some systems, depending on the client and server versions, the default values for encryption causes problems, the encryption level prevents Vugen to record.

Fix  

In the RPD or terminal Services Server, go  to "administrative tools",  then go to the "Terminal Services Configuration", then go to RDP-TCP properties and in the "general" tab lower the Lower the encryption level to "Low"

Occasional Collector
nzvonilov
Message 5 of 8 (445 Views)

[ Edited ]

Problem solved,
Thank you very much

HP Expert
PatWest
Message 6 of 8 (440 Views)

Please mark my answer as "Solution" cheers
Occasional Collector
nzvonilov
Message 7 of 8 (427 Views)

Need to add a tag "solution" to your message?
added. Or not?
Acclaimed Contributor
Dennis Handly
Message 8 of 8 (402 Views)

[ Edited ]

>Please mark my answer as "Solution" cheers

Only the OP can do that.  But nzvonilov can assign Kudos by clicking the white stars.

>Need to add a tag "solution" to your message?

No, that is useless.  Please remove those tags by clicking on these links and follow the directions under Tag Options:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/forums/tagdetailpage/tag-cloud-grouping/tag/tag-cloud-style/frequent/me...

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/forums/tagdetailpage/tag-cloud-grouping/tag/tag-cloud-style/frequent/me...

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.