06-15-2011 10:05 PM
while acessing particular dashboard 360 degree view page we are getting internal system error
while looking at the logs we see
2011-06-16 09:21:55,305 [ajp-0.0.0.0-8009-4] (BACDataProvider.java:122) ERROR - failed to init dashboard
java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL: http://localhost:8080/topaz/dashboard/arch/CreateD
Nvr Blame a day in ur life....... Good day gives "happiness" & Bad day gives "experience" ......
09-02-2011 11:06 AM
got help from HP Support. we were given the resolution below :
1. on the BAC server, copy the three folders in C:\HPBSM\conf\uimashup\import\loaded to C:\HPBSM\conf\uimashup\import\toload.
2. on the BAC server, rename the three folders in C:\HPBSM\conf\uimashup\import\loaded and then create the three folders again, but empty.
3. launch JMX console, navigate to Foundations->service=UIMDataLoader
4. invoke loadAllData() with a value of 1.
5. invoke loadComponentsGallery() with a value of 1.
6. invoke loadEvents() with a value of 1.
7. invoke loadPagesData() with a value of 1.
02-27-2013 12:24 PM
I was able to perform these steps on my TEST and DEV BSM servers and worked great, but for my PROD BSM environmnet I still get the "Internal Error" when viewing 360 VIew for SYstem Monitors view. I do not get this error for any of my other 360 views.
Does anyone have a clue as to what else to check ofr?
Are there any configuration settings I can cahnge that maybe are not allowing the amount of monitors to be viewed in this 360 View?
Any ideas or suggestions greatly appreciated.
THanks in advance.