08-16-2012 11:41 PM
I have installed BSM 9.10 on windows .
Everything is fine .. I can able to see the license for OMi , EUM ...
In Applications > EUM > only two tabs are there -- Status reports and Alerts. Others are missing.
I tried to upload the xml pages from JMX console.but still I am unable to see the tabs .
Please help to solve this issue.
Solved! Go to Solution.
08-17-2012 01:39 AM
Please follow the below steps and let us know if it fixes your issue or not.
Open the following directory: <Gateway Server root directory>\conf\uimashup\import. This contains two directories: \loaded, and \toload.
Copy the contents of the \loaded directory into the \toload directory.
08-18-2012 12:26 AM
Did you follow the below steps ? If not, please try it now and revert.
- Delete the “toload” folder
- Look inside the “loaded” folder, make sure that Pages and Components folders contain the missing UIM content
(for example: OMi, dashboard, eum, etc.). If not, you can bring it from another BSM9 instance.
- In the “errors” folder you will find the content which wasn’t deployed (from some reason…).
- Rename the “loaded” folder to: “toload”
- Go to the Gateway JMX Console http://<GW_server>:8080/jmx-console
boolean loadAllData() with customerId 1
- Verify that the “loaded” folder was created correctly with all the missing data
- Logout and login to BSM and validate the missing content is now available
In some cases it's required to clean the UIM tables in the Management database prior to this procedure
- from the management database
select customer_id, unique_id, count(*) from uim_pages group by customer_id, unique_id having count(*) > 1
select customer_id, unique_id, count(*) from uim_comp_definitions group by customer_id, unique_id having count(*) > 1
- if one of the queries return data, then delete the redundant ones and rerun the upload
08-20-2012 10:46 AM
Does this process of updating the toload & loaded folders require down time in BAC/BSM?
Does invoking a particular value in JMX Console require a service restart of BAC?
08-20-2012 09:12 PM
Not necessarily Ashok. I hope you followed the steps suggested by Abhijeet before.
- Access the BSM Gateway machine
- Go to “C:\HPBSM\conf\uimashup\import\loaded\”
- Copy all the content here – “Components”, “Events” and “Pages”
- Go to “C:\HPBSM\conf\uimashup\import\toload\”
- Paste the three directories you copied from “loaded” dir. Overwrite all the existing files.
- Now open the following link:
- Find “boolean loadAllData()”
- customerId: 1
- Wait for the process to finish (normally it takes not more than a minute)
- If you receive and error, don’t worry.
- Close the window
- Logout from BSM and login again
08-21-2012 07:36 AM
You will have the EUM tabs when you will have at least 1 application monitored by BPM/RUM.