Re: Deploying Siebel Application Server Solution Templates -- Please Help (109 Views)
Esteemed Contributor
Deepa George
Message 1 of 4 (142 Views)

Deploying Siebel Application Server Solution Templates -- Please Help

I have created a group called siebel.

Trying to deploy the 'Siebel Application Server Solution Template', to the group created.

It opens up a form, and I provided all the values, and when I click on 'OK' button, it shows deployment failed and check the logs for more details.

When I check the logs, it shows the below message:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2014-01-23 10:04:13,964 [http-8080-Processor18] (TemplateProxy.java:1347) ERROR - Deployment failed, details: <BR>Error: Error Code: 55496.  Error Description: One or more deprecated template monitors were found : Siebel Application Server: Siebel process on %%siebel_app_server_host_name%%.
Please make sure these template monitors are deleted from the template first.
2014-01-23 10:04:13,964 [http-8080-Processor18] (RemoteProxyServlet.java:127) ERROR - UNCHECKED EXCEPTION: null
java.lang.NullPointerException

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help me in deploying this template

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
jmmirchev
Message 2 of 4 (131 Views)

Re: Deploying Siebel Application Server Solution Templates -- Please Help

Hi Deepa,

What is the SiS version that you use ?

Yordan

Yordan Mirchev
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
Please use plain text.
Esteemed Contributor
Deepa George
Message 3 of 4 (128 Views)

Hi Yordan,

thank you for your response.

SiteScope version : HP SiteScope 10.10, Build 1842

Trying to monitor : Siebel 8.2.2

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
jmmirchev
Message 4 of 4 (109 Views)

Hi again ,

It seems the error message is correct, I've been looking in the using sitescope guide for 10.01 , 

Siebel Application Server Monitor Overview

The Siebel Application Server monitor (previously known as the Siebel
Server Manager monitor) uses the Siebel Server Manager client to monitor

Object Manager components and task information on Siebel 7.03, 7.04,
7.5.3, 7.7, and 8.0 application servers.

I would recommend to upgrade to the latest SiS release ,  one of the enchancments there is the following :

Added support for Siebel 8.2 to the Siebel monitors and solution templates.

For your reference I am attaching the what's new guide for 11.23 , besides the Siebel there are alot of other improvments comapredt o 10.10.

Hope this helps !

Yordan

Yordan Mirchev
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation