Re: BSM-SM Integration (816 Views)
Advisor
Varun_C
Message 1 of 7 (840 Views)

BSM-SM Integration

Hi All,

I have integrated BSM with SM. During the integration I have added the SM server Ip address to the OMI connected server beacuse with fqdn name test connection was failed. I have selected the call grovvyscript adapter and then I have chosed external event processing type: sm.

Grovvy script file name:ServermanagerAdapter.grovvy.

Outgoing connection: I have mentioned SM User name and password and port number:13092

Event Drill down: FQDN:I have given fqdn name.

Port:8080

Incoming connection: I have set everything.

In BSM installed directory.. i have changed the grovvy script with the SMweb tier.

IN SM Side:

Since we dnt have hardware loadbalancer.. I have mentioned gateway server one url in the SM general parameter setting.

Username: Service_Manager

Everything done..

When I Right click on the event to transfer to Service Manager..

I have recieved the following error message in event.

"Gateway server 'nmsomi02.qtel.ad.pri' failed to forward the event with id '969d9010-4502-71e2-1bcf-ac10d3130000', triggered by manual transfer control, to server 'Service Manager' due to the following error encountered by groovy script 'ServiceManagerAdapter.groovy': HTTP request to Connected Server 'Service_Manager' on node '172.16.225.44' failed with HTTP status: (400) Bad Request." 

Trusted Contributor
Polter
Message 2 of 7 (824 Views)

Re: BSM-SM Integration

First of all check this:
Is SM sever pinging from BSM sever.
Is telnet working with the port mentioned.

As test connection is not working so it will not transfer any event to SM for IM generation.
Try to connect with admin account of SM and check.
Advisor
Varun_C
Message 3 of 7 (816 Views)

I am able to ping  and telnet SM server from BSM server. But I am not able to telnet BSM server from SM server. IS this the problem?? But From Sm server I am able to ping the BSM server.

Whenver I manually push the event from BSM server to SM its passes via gatewAY server 2. In my scenerio there is no loadbalancer so I have added the gatway server one to the sm SERVER.

Dnt know excatly problem.

Valued Contributor
Mascotte_Thomas
Message 4 of 7 (798 Views)

try telnet with 80 port from SM - BSM.

-/-\- Mascotte
"Assign the Kudos to the kind fellas to shew the appreciation"
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage
Advisor
Varun_C
Message 5 of 7 (789 Views)

From SM server I am not able to telnet bsm server using port 80..

Advisor
Varun_C
Message 6 of 7 (785 Views)

Hi Mascotte,

I am not able to ping bsm server from sm server using port 80. And I want to tell you that this multiserver deployment and we dnt have loadbalacer for two gateway servers. So In SM  server I have the given detail of gateway server one. BUt whenever I have manualy push the events from gatay server one event browser , the events are passing thorugh gateway server two.. is this any pbm?? Kindly find the attachment..

IS there any setting I need to change in BSM

Frequent Advisor
Gulbahar
Message 7 of 7 (462 Views)

Hi,

you should opr-event-sync-adapter log attach.

log path = <BSM root>log->opr-scripting-host

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.