BSM Connector in Virtual Environment (199 Views)
Frequent Advisor
メイ
Message 1 of 5 (199 Views)

BSM Connector in Virtual Environment

Is the BSM Connector 9.22 supported on VMware Virtual Environment? I cannot find this information in the product manuals.
Please use plain text.
HP Expert
Dmitry Shevchenko
Message 2 of 5 (183 Views)

Re: BSM Connector in Virtual Environment

Yes, it is. Every component in the BSM portfolio is supported on VMWare.

Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
メイ
Message 3 of 5 (176 Views)

thanks for your reply.

but according to attached document(BSM virtual platform best practices) it says :

No officially supported virtual platforms listed in the HP BSM Connector Release Notes or in the HP BSM Connector Installation and Upgrade Guide.
HP Software has not conducted or documented any performance benchmark testing of HP BSM Connector on any virtual server.
HP will not address or solve any support issues regarding BSM Connector performance unless the same behavior can be reproduced on a physical system.

although BSM Connector mentioned in the document is Version 9.21, I cannot find any info about this in the  BSM Connector 9.22 Release Notes or in the HP BSM Connector 9.22 Installation and Upgrade Guide.

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
Dmitry Shevchenko
Message 4 of 5 (164 Views)

The same disclosure applies to BPM on VMWare - it is supported besides performance issues.  Tons of customers run BPM on VMWare and don't have any problems. The same holds true for BSMC.

Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
メイ
Message 5 of 5 (161 Views)

thanks for clarification.

I got your point.

Is there some roadmap to support BSM Connector in virtual environment??

I'd be most grateful...

thanks.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation