Re: BPM instance cannot start (305 Views)
Advisor
junwu
Message 1 of 6 (330 Views)

BPM instance cannot start

I had some issues with the BPM server, after restart, the BPM instance cannot started, it changes from OK to not running, and give me the detail of "Failed to process the registration response"

Thanks in advance.

Jun

HP Expert
jmmirchev
Message 2 of 6 (305 Views)

Re: BPM instance cannot start

Hi Jun ,

What are the BSM/BPM versions that you use , also is this a new installation or it had been working before ?

Ii  it was working what recent changes had been done to the system before the failure ?

Thank you !

Yordan

Yordan Mirchev
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
Esteemed Contributor
haytham_hosny
Message 3 of 6 (303 Views)

Try to let the BPM service start using admin local account.

I hope this can help you
Thank you
Haytham Hosny
Advisor
junwu
Message 4 of 6 (290 Views)

This is the BPM 9.22. The server was running before, but recently hung and had to be restarted. After the restart, the BPM service is started but not working properly.

Thanks

Jun

Advisor
junwu
Message 5 of 6 (289 Views)

Here is the error from the log file

04/02/2014 14:57:34 ERROR   [Launcher] Cannot create thread context for Worker thread, reason - cannot create custom channel client.

HP Expert
jmmirchev
Message 6 of 6 (285 Views)

Hi,

Could you please send us back the whole log file ?

Thanks !

Yordan

Yordan Mirchev
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.