BAC 7.5 Profiles are running In EUM Administration But NO measurements. (105 Views)
Regular Visitor
USriRaam
Message 1 of 4 (105 Views)

BAC 7.5 Profiles are running In EUM Administration But NO measurements.

I have Some profiles which are running in BAC 7.5. From past few days measuremnts are not getting captured in 

Endusermanagemnt-> Transactional anlaysis . Help me out on this issue.

Please use plain text.
Esteemed Contributor
tibornad
Message 2 of 4 (98 Views)

Re: BAC 7.5 Profiles are running In EUM Administration But NO measurements.

Your information is way to generic to provide you with any useful information. You would need to specify much more in detail what the problem is and what you environment is like. Therefore i will only give you a very generic answer.

1. are all systems (BPM, GW, DPS) services running?
2. is the connectivity OK between all system?
3. is the DB properly configured, connected and reachable?
4. do you have a profile DB set up with proper credentials
5. can open http://servername/ext/mod_mdrv_wrap.dll?type=test from your BPM machine?

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Sujith Kumar C.S
Message 3 of 4 (91 Views)

Past few days? Was there any change done from BSM or BPM end past few days? Are all the BPM's having same problem or just this BPM? If only this BPM, is the problem restricted to only couple of profiles?

I assume these profiles are not in stopped/maintenance mode.

Regards,

Sujith

Close the thread if your issue is resolved to make the thread meaningful and complete. Do show gratitude to people who helped you by assigning points.
Please use plain text.
Regular Visitor
USriRaam
Message 4 of 4 (82 Views)

I am using BAC 7.5 vs with BPM 9.03. sometimes measurements are caputured in EUM -Transactional analysis.

But sometimes measurements are not captured for 4 to 5 hours . I have assigned only 4 profiles to this. two profiles are running.  remainig profiles runs but measuremnts are not captured at some intervals of time.

Thanks & Regards

Mahesh

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation