Re: Auto logoff from Sitescope (395 Views)
Advisor
Ashwin_Parate
Message 1 of 9 (517 Views)

Auto logoff from Sitescope

Hello,

i am working on Sitescope 11.23 . And suddenly i am getting some issue with it. After loging in Sitescope after 5 to 10 mins i get an unexpected message on screen 'Waiting for sitescope servern to become available' and then its automatically logs off. I though this might happen because system is ideal but even i working this message pops up.

Do I need to change some settings??

Help is appriciated

Thanks,

Ashwin

HP Expert
jmmirchev
Message 2 of 9 (503 Views)

Re: Auto logoff from Sitescope

Hi Ashwin,

The behaviour you described also seems to me like the server was going down.

If you are sure that it was running and still getting the error you might want to try to clean the browsing data and the cookies and check if it still happens.

If the last does not help , let me know what browser are you using and also send me back the error.log for the last time you noticed the issue and make a note of the time you saw the message.

Let's start from here, let me know if you had further questions !

Thank you !

Yordan

Yordan Mirchev
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
Advisor
Ashwin_Parate
Message 3 of 9 (481 Views)

Hello,

It looks good so far by deleting cookies and browing data. if in case if it cause same problem i ll let you know.

Thansks for the solution

regards,

Ashwin

HP Expert
kenneth.gonzalez
Message 4 of 9 (458 Views)

Hi,

This message happens if client UI looses connectivity with Server so either you have network issue or service is restarting.
Kenneth Gonzalez
HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
Valued Contributor
sumit_kumar
Message 5 of 9 (453 Views)

Hi Ashwin,
you said that it is log off everytime. It looks the problem with SIS app , it means SIS restart itself . I saw the same issue because of some monitor , log file one of them. Check in error.log and run monitor.log at that time. And also check the SIS restart time setting in gui.

Regards,
Sumit kumar
mark as close thred if solve it
Regards,
Sumit Kumar
Advisor
Ashwin_Parate
Message 6 of 9 (422 Views)

Hello yordan,

I am still facing the same issue sitescope automatically logs off after 10-15 mins.. 

i am attaching error.log file kindly please have a look and please let me know whats wrong in System.

Along with this i am also attaching a file called skip_monitors.log. In this log it shows an error 'SiteScope is shutting down, exceeded maxMonitorSkips limit' i am not sure but can this be the reason for auto logoff?? 

and can u tell me where do i find this skip monitors option in sitescope??

Thanks,

Ashwin

Advisor
Ashwin_Parate
Message 7 of 9 (419 Views)

sorry i forgot to attach skip_monitors.log file 

HP Expert
jmmirchev
Message 8 of 9 (418 Views)

Hi Ashwin,

I couldn't find the errror in the log , still yes this would explain a lot .

It indicates that a number of monitor were started , still they could not complete the execution on time and as a result the monitor skipped. When there are high number of skips SiS would try to maintain itself by restarting itself and this would cause the log off.

Now the main thing is to find what is causing those skips, you can start y checking the skip_monitor.log and the error.log and see if all the monitors started skipping or just some of them and then look at what time then see if there is some error reported in teh error.log.

Hope this helps! 

Yordan

Yordan Mirchev
HP Support

Frequent Advisor
Rajesh_K
Message 9 of 9 (395 Views)

H Ashwin,

Looks like most of the monitors are failing.

You can check skip level in Health --> log event cecker.

After looking at your error.log file, i can see most of the monitors are failing. Following are few monitors have a look at and if possible disable them and check y its failing.

bws41-wdflbmt5072:Disk Space: D

BWHANASPS7-wdflbmt2613:Ping

EIM-wdflbmt7211:Memory

wdflbmt0601.noSID-Non ABAP:Disk Space: D

If needed you can increase Skip level limit in preference.

Regards,

---Rajesh
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.