Re: AJAX truclient protocol,Problem in uploading the script. (400 Views)
Occasional Contributor
meher7
Message 1 of 4 (630 Views)

AJAX truclient protocol,Problem in uploading the script.

Hi Experts,

We are using Vugen 11 service pack 3 and BSM 9.12 , BPM 9.03. I scripted an Application with AJAX TRUCLIENT protocol. But when I uploaded the script on BSM it is only showing the application CI. So do we have to do any tweaking when uploading the script to BSM. In the script inside devlope script tab I have created the transactions also but still  when I upload the script on BSM, I can not see the transactions rather the BTF only.

Note:- For all other protocols the process of uploading the script on BSM is working very fine but AJAX TRUCLIENT PROTOCOL.

Thanks and Regards,

Meher

Advisor
KonstantinovE
Message 2 of 4 (590 Views)

Re: AJAX truclient protocol,Problem in uploading the script.

Hi,

These is a known issue of LR 11 p 3. The w/a is to save your script in Vugen for couple more times. To verify that it've been saved properly in *.usr file in script derictory serch for:

[Transactions]

tab, under it you should see your transaction. If not try saving for couple more times

Thanks,
------------------------------
Evgeniy
HP BSM EUM UKR QA
Advisor
manas123
Message 3 of 4 (505 Views)

While recording the replaying the script after uploading a file . it shows no error . But the file is not getting uploaded in the backend .

Regards,

Manas

Occasional Contributor
meher7
Message 4 of 4 (400 Views)

@Manas Use BPM 9.22 and Vugen 11.51, ajax truclient will work properly there

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.