07-01-2005 09:05 AM
A problem occurred in a Python script. Here is the sequence of
function calls leading up to the error, in the order they
15 debugMsg(' == STARTING')
17 # TEMPORARY
/usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/config/getsnapshot.cgi in debugMsg
(msg=' == STARTING')
9 def debugMsg (msg):
10 sys.stderr.write('DEBUG (getsnapshot.cgi): ')
global sys =
IOError: No space left on device
__doc__ = 'I/O operation failed.'
__module__ = 'exceptions'
args = (28, 'No space left on device')
errno = 28
filename = None
strerror = 'No space left on device'
07-07-2005 09:56 AM
Thanks fro your assistance
11-30-2005 03:23 AM
Once you receive a dongle (From HP), please plug it into the Serial port on the back of the PSA and cycle the power. This will enable Telnet on the PSA.
From a Command prompt Telnet to the PSA and enter your administrator name and password.
Type the following command:
sudo -u root /bin/rm /var/log/httpd/*_log.*
This should delete the large log file that is filling up the hard drive.
04-13-2006 05:33 AM
Next, do a normal upgrade to 2.5.143.
So don't focus on that dongle...
05-11-2006 07:47 PM
- performing a factory reset
- trying to do an upgrade from 2.5.239 to 1.5.143, it fails while copying the firmware file
- copy drivers from print$ share to my computer and deleting these files on the PSA
- performing the upgrade again, now it's successfully done
- manually configuring IP settings
- trying to make a backup, it fails
- trying to set time, it fails
and so on...
Now I'm waiting for repair by hp support.
06-15-2006 08:55 PM
After a long time hp said, they will exchange the box for round about 1000 Euro. But I cannot give away the hard disk, because our company policy will not allow this. The box was out of warranty. So I took the hard disk and connected it to my PC (you may use linux or a driver for windows to read and write linux partitions). So I found the volume and directory holding the files caused the message "No space left on device". I deleted the files (in this case messages.1 and secure.3). Than I copied messages.2 onto messages.1 and secure.2 onto secure.3, so the directory structure was OK again.
I finished my job by connecting the hard disk to the PSA, making again an update to 2.5.143. All test are successful.
This is not the way hp want's me to go. But if I cannot get support, I will help myself!