06-07-2012 04:34 PM - edited 06-08-2012 10:00 AM
The coveted HP AllianceONE Partner of the Year recognition was awarded to nine partners at the HP Partner Summit preceding HP Discover. These awards recognize the development and delivery of innovative solutions built on HP Converged Infrastructure by HP business partners that raise the bar for business excellence and client satisfaction. HP AllianceONE partners can quickly capitalize on opportunities and extend their sales and marketing reach, while reducing costs by leveraging HP hardware/software and resources.
- i2i Systems, an information technologies and services provider for the telecom industry, built a state-of-the-art, scalable charging and billing solution, Frontiers Charging and Billing Suite, for their large Telecommunications customer.
- Polaris Financial Technology Ltd., a financial technology company, developed and implemented a complete, integrated INTELLECT Central Bank Core Banking solution for a major financial institution.
- CenterBeam, Inc., a managed services provider for mid-sized businesses, built a secure, scalable cloud-based B2B infrastructure for their client, leveraging their Private Virtual Datacenter offering, built on HP servers (Blades) and HP 3PAR Storage.
- TIBCO Software, a provider of infrastructure software, developed an “elastic” private cloud based on HP CloudSystem Matrix and TIBCO Silver Fabric, a PaaS solution that provides the ability to provision and manage enterprise applications to the cloud for their large financial services customer.
- ReD, a card fraud prevention and payment services provider, worked with HP to create a solution, based on their PRISM architecture, to counter increasing incidents of debit card fraud for their large financial services client.
- SAP, a market leader in enterprise application software, worked with HP and Deloitte Consulting to build an analytical marketing reporting solution, based on their HANA platform, for a large Telecommunications customer.
- Deloitte Consulting, a global management consulting firm, teamed with SAP and HP, to design, build and test an analytical marketing reporting solution for their joint Telecommunications customer.
- iTernity, dedicated exclusively to the professional storage and archiving market, implemented their iCAS solution on HP Converged Infrastructure to provide tamper-proof archiving for their healthcare client.
- Siemens PLM Software, with its Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, worked with HP to create a new Quickstart PLM solution to enable their client and its suppliers to achieve a truly synchronized global development environment.